Pain Treatment in Atlantic City, NJ
Pain Management Specialists
Also Serving Pleasantville, NJ
If you have chronic pain, it can keep you from enjoying many activities that used to be a regular part of your life. While you may not be able to completely eliminate the cause of your pain, especially if it stems from a chronic illness with no known cure, a pain treatment plan may help you regain control of your life.
Dr. Abdul Qadir, resident physician at Regional Pain Care in Atlantic City, NJ, has practiced pain management for over 17 years. He combines standard allopathic medicine with alternative treatments so that you can find the relief you’re looking for.
Unique Treatment Plans
Whether your pain stems from an autoimmune disorder or a car accident injury, Dr. Qadir can help.
Just as the cause of pain varies from patient to patient, so too does the best way to manage it. Dr. Qadir listens carefully and compassionately to each patient before determining the most effective pain management strategy for their particular case. He uses a variety of pain treatment techniques to design these unique plans, ensuring that each patient truly gets the help that they need.
See below for a comprehensive list of the strategies Dr. Qadir uses in his pain management treatment plans, as well as a list of the conditions most commonly treated at our office.
Affordable Pain Relief
Chronic pain adds enough stress to your life as it is; you don’t want to add additional stress by having to pay for expensive medical treatments. At Regional Pain Care, we accept most health insurances policies, as well as most motor vehicle accident and workers’ compensation insurances. Get the treatment you need at a price you can afford; schedule your appointment with us today.
Our office is located close to Atlantic City, NJ, and can be reached at (609) 652-4141 or by filling out our online contact form. We look forward to helping you find relief from your pain.
PROCEDURES WE DO:
A: INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
- Epidural Steroid injection (lumbar and cervical and Thoracic), Caudal injection, Racz Procedure
- Facet injections diagnostic and therapeutic, for (Lumber and Cervical and Thoracic )
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomies for long term relief of chronic neck, upper and low back pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint and Piriformis injection blocks for chronic buttocks pain
- Discography, Disc Biaculoplasty, IDET for disc related pain
- Diagnostic and therapeutic intercostal nerve blocks for chronic chest wall pain
- Brachial, Cervical and Lumbar and Sacral plexuses blocks
- Hypogastric Plexus block for pelvic pain
- Ultrasound guided nerve blocks, diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
- Greater occipital nerve block, Trigeminal neurovascular input nerve blocks for diagnosis and treatment of migraine headaches, Botox injections for migraine headaches, Nerve blocks for cluster headaches
- Stellate ganglion nerve block, Lumbar plexus blocks for RSD OF arm/ leg, nerve block
- Trigger points injections for chronic muscle pain Ilioinguinal, TAP nerve block for chronic abdominal wall pain, diagnostic/ therapeutic purposes
- Lateral Femoral Cutaneous nerve block for chronic thigh pain
- Joints injections (shoulder, knee, wrist/ hand related pain)
- Carpal tunnel injection. Injections for tendinitis (Inflammation of various tendons, leading to chronic pain around the joints)
- Neurolytic injections for cancer pain. (To kill the nerves for certain kinds of cancers)
- Spinal cord stimulation, Peripheral nerves stimulation for chronic pain
B: ACUPUNCTURE: for many chronic conditions
- Headaches, migraine, chronic painful conditions, tendinitis, musculoskeletal pain, sleep problems, anxiety, allergies, various skin problems, back pain, neck pain
- Chemotherapy related side effects ie. nausea
- Assistance in smoking cessation and weight loss
- Fertility and women’s menstrual cycle related issues, pelvic pain
- Lack of energy, fibromyalgia, etc.
C: MEDICAL MANAGEMENT of Chronic Pain
- Using different classes of medications and combined with interventional pain management provide optimum and safe relief from chronic pain.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
Some of the most commonly conditions treated at our office are:
- Pain due to Motor vehicle accidents and work related accidents
- Slip and fall accidents related pain
- Chronic pain from various conditions. Neck pain, upper/lower back pain
- Chronic pain after injury
- Muscles, joints and tendons related pain such as trigger points, arthritis, tendinitis, etc.
- Chronic pain due to cancer
- RSD (CRPS) pain
- Nerve pain ( neuropathy, neuralgias)
- Chronic wound related pain